A TRY ROLLERSKIING session will last for 45-60 minutes under the supervision of a qualified instructor who will provide you with:
- A basic knowledge of rollerskiing equipment, safety equipment and appropriate clothing for rollerskiing
- Understanding of the importance and demonstration of warming up before skiing
- Awareness of who to contact in case of an accident
- How to stand on rollerski's safely
- How to change direction through Star-Turns and Side Steps
- How to co-ordinate use of your poles
To find a TRY Rollerskiing course, enter your postcode in the 'Find My Nearest' search box above and select 'Rollerski'