Are you looking for a fun initiative to get your employees fit and healthy as part of a workplace challenge or healthy workplace scheme?
Well look no further as you could offer GO SKI GO BOARD sessions to your employees.
GO SKI GO BOARD workplaces will support you to set up a link between your company and your local slope, provide all support needed to those organising this programme. As well as the marketing resources you need to get the word out to your employees from posters, screen savers to booking forms.
How do we get involved?
- Find your nearest participating slope using the Find My Nearest... search, this will also highlight their GO SKI GO BOARD Workplace offer.
- Register your workplace with Snowsport England to access support resources for the GO SKI GO BOARD programme.
- Recruit a snowsport enthusiast from your employees to be a contact for the slope and who will co-ordinate the programme within the company. This person will be known as the GO SKI GO BOARD Activator.
- The GO SKI GO BOARD Activator will identify volunteers who will encourage groups of 10 employees to take part in a GO SKI GO BOARD set of sessions at a time suitable for them.
- Book your sessions and have fun! Don't forget to mention GO SKI GO BOARD when booking.
About GO SKI GO BOARD Workplaces
GO SKI GO BOARD courses comprise of 6 hour-long sessions, ideally spread over 6 weeks. These are co-ordinated and booked through the GO SKI GO BOARD Activator which could be an employee responsible for employee welfare or an enthusiastic volunteer employee. These can take place at a time suitable for you (restrictions apply).
The Activator can also recruit Snowsport Makers (volunteer employees) to help find participants, to take part and spread the word about the opportunity.
Training is available for all roles in the downloadable resources.
Upon completion of the sessions the Snowsport Makers, in conjunction with the slope, will look to sustain participation at the slope by offering loyalty passes, or identifying a slot where the group can continue to regularly take part.
Remember it's not only about the Snowsport, but it's about having fun getting fit and meeting up with friends to help you create a healthy workplace.
If you have any questions please contact us.